Sunday 9 June 2013

Sissies n Sex

sissybisub: Yes Mistress. I will be waiting on my knees. My...



sissybisub:

Yes Mistress. I will be waiting on my knees. My sissy mouth is always ready, no matter if I am in the mood or not. Mistress never denies her boyfriends, even if she is not in the mood, that is was sissy faggot cum sluts are for.

Photo



lollibone: Let me help bust that bronco…



lollibone:

Let me help bust that bronco…

Photo



bashfull007: hot



bashfull007:

hot

sissylaura: I think hypnosis changed me, a few years ago i...



sissylaura:

I think hypnosis changed me, a few years ago i started to listen to feminization stuff just for fun and i slowly become more of a fag day by day. I always loved to masturbate to all kinds of panty hypnosis, i loved to look at all these girls in nice underwear, after some time i begun to don't care about these girls anymore and just loved to look at all these nice panties.

And today was the day i cut my last boxers, now i have to wear panties 24/7 and i love it. YAY ^_^

tsdarlings: My feelings exactly.



tsdarlings:

My feelings exactly.

Photo



Photo



websissy: Yes Mistress. Taken out to a club by my Mistress,...



websissy:

Yes Mistress. Taken out to a club by my Mistress, knowing even before we leave the house, that my only chance of not being "outed" is to spend most of the night on my knees satisfying the men that Mistress gets excited.

Photo



Photo



firmdaddychris: On a serious note your a very pretty girl...



firmdaddychris:

On a serious note your a very pretty girl Sharon daddy Chris xxxxx

Photo



sissywantcock: even if she did who cares. bbc should rule your...



sissywantcock:

even if she did who cares. bbc should rule your life

omg if i was her i wouldnt be able to resist the urge to reach...



omg if i was her i wouldnt be able to resist the urge to reach out and hold their cocks<3

Photo



paigecdcaptions: Sometimes its nice to pay for things in a...



paigecdcaptions:

Sometimes its nice to pay for things in a different way.

xoxo, Paige

lovelyshemales: Augustina Gonzaga



lovelyshemales:

Augustina Gonzaga

badgirlkimmy: blowjob-beauties: What a thirsty woman Cum bath



badgirlkimmy:

blowjob-beauties:

What a thirsty woman

Cum bath

No comments:

Post a Comment