Friday 7 June 2013

Law of Attraction for All

"Be happy for no reason, like a child. If you are happy for a reason, you're in trouble, because that..."

"Be happy for no reason, like a child. If you are happy for a reason, you're in trouble, because that reason can be taken from you."

- Deepak Chopra (via ticotampico)

29 life lessons learned in travelling the world for 8 years straight

29 life lessons learned in travelling the world for 8 years straight

Photo



calm.com

calm.com:

A nice guided meditation :)

Photo



Hi! First, I want to say that I think this is a wonderful blog and what you're doing here--helping and guiding people--is nothing short of admirable. Please know that you are touching a lot of strangers around the world. :) My question is, I received a Secret Scroll saying that every sound, word, song, sign, etc that we encounter is the Universe speaking to us and nothing is revealed by accident. BUT, how do I know if I'm just putting meaning to things because I badly want something to happen?

Hi and thank you, I'm extremely grateful to be able to help others, and I really appreciate all your sweet messages.

Indeed, everything we experience, every word, every sound, song, sign, are a feedback from the universe that tells us what our point of attraction is. And actually, putting meaning on things isn't a bad thing, the signification you put is important. If you're able to witness an evidence, if you see a random sign that speaks to you, that makes you think you're on the right path, then it's really good, because it places you on a path of least resistance.

Though, you will see a sign where someone else only sees a random thing happening, because this sign is directed to you, based on what you want and what you're currently attracting. It only has the meaning you give to it. But if you decide it's nothing, then you loose an opportunity to strengthen your deep knowing that the thing you want is coming.

Another thing about signs from the Universe is that the more you witness them and acknowledge their existence, the more you will receive other evidences that what you want is coming. There is always evidence all around us that tells us where we stand regarding what we want, it's up to us to identify them and decide what we feel about them.

Namaste

Abraham Hicks: You CAN Control Your Vibration! (by...



Abraham Hicks: You CAN Control Your Vibration! (by LovingLifeWithAbe)

Q/A Monday

Can we ”change” the past using LOA? You know, I’ve done some things in the past that I really regret. If I could go back to the past, I would change those things. I can’t be at peace because of those bad memories… Can the LOA help me in this case?

-anonymous-

You can’t change your past, but you can decide right now if you want it to keep affecting you or not. You are not your past, you are who you decide to be, you create yourself anew in every second, based on what you think and what your beliefs about yourself are.

Let go of the past, don’t forget it, but bless it, because the mistakes and challenges of the past are what help you define who you want to be right now. By knowing who you are not, you can decide who you are, and create a reality based on that new belief.

Don’t let the past prevent you from living in the present so you can create a bright future. What matters is now, how you feel right now, what you want your life to be, and who you claim you are.

Hey there! I’m surrounded by very negative people in my family. I’ve tried introducing them to The Secret and have tried to help them become more positive, but they just shoot me down. It is slightly discouraging to be around such negative people, but I want to help them somehow. I want them to be as happy as me. How do I help them become more positive and happy people?

-anonymous-

Focus on yourself, don’t worry about how they feel, because they’re on their own journey and will find their truth eventually. But you will help them, definitely, by helping yourself first. No matter what others think or tell you, keep your faith up, believe that you’re creating your own reality, be happy and excited, and know that a positive and worry-less state of mind creates positive experiences. Eventually, your relatives will see how happy you are, how successful, how confident you became, and they will see a reflection of themselves in you, a part of them that they know exist, that can also become that happy person. It may be hard for them to deal with, they may have conflicted thoughts and opinions, they may feel jealousy, or will tell you that you were just lucky, but that’s part of their process, and as long as you keep being your whole beautiful and joyful self, you will shine upon them and it may lead them to do the same.

I want to attract many things using the secret, the thing is that I always tell my self that until I get my perfect body I will start applying what I know to other areas of my life, is this good or bad? I’ve been trying to attract it (weight loss) for a long time now, no results though, I am getting really frustrated and everytime I decide to give it a try again I start doubting about because of this. Thank you:)

-anonymous-

Don’t be hard on yourself, you haven’t done anything wrong, you just need a little shift in how you think about yourself. The creative process of the law of attraction responds to what you feel right now, and not to what you will feel once you have it, because that’s two completely different things.

It means that you have to stop fighting the current reality. When you’re trying to change your body and loose weight, just know that your perfect body is already there, it’s yours, and you’re in control. The more you feel love for your body, the easier it will become for it to change, for the extra fat to go away, for the inspiration to do the right things to reach your goal to flow.

Love yourself a hundred percent right now ! You are beautiful, you’re a miraculous being powered by the force of life, shaped by love, and it will answer and work with you if you express that love. If you don’t love your body, what happens is you’re stopping the flow of positive energy, cells don’t work the way the should, and energy from food isn’t processed by your body in a healthy way. Don’t feel guilt, never be hard on yourself, don’t try too hard.

Just accept the way you are, if you love your body, it will manifest as a physical reality, you’ll have more and more reasons to love it.

I invite you to read the article I made a while back about weight loss.

http://loa-for-all.tumblr.com/post/37151629377/dont-try-to-lose-weight-just-let-it-go

Namaste

I’ll catch up on answering asks next week and open the ask box again then :)

I’ll catch up on answering asks next week and open the ask box again then :)

From The Secret official Facebook page : If you find...



From The Secret official Facebook page :

If you find yourself in a negative situation with someone in your life, take a few minutes each day to feel love within your heart for that person, and then send it out into the Universe. Just doing this one thing helps to remove any resentment, anger, or negativity you might have towards that person.

Remember that feeling resentment, anger, or any negative emotion attracts it back to you, and feeling love attracts love back to you. What you are feeling for another, you are bringing to you. - Rhonda Byrne

"AFFIRMATION FROM ALL AROUND ME I ATTRACT TO ME LIFE'S ABUNDANCE, JOY, AND SPIRITUAL ENERGY. LIFE'S..."

"

AFFIRMATION

FROM ALL AROUND ME I ATTRACT TO ME LIFE'S ABUNDANCE, JOY, AND SPIRITUAL ENERGY. LIFE'S ABUNDANCE, JOY, AND SPIRITUAL ENERGY, CLEANSES, HEALS, NOURISHES AND SUSTAINS ME. I AM NOW OVERFLOWING WITH LIFE'S ABUNDANCE, JOY, AND SPIRITUAL ENERGY, SO MUCH SO, THAT EVERY CELL IN MY BODY IS VIBRATING WITH LIFE, LIGHT, AND LOVE!

"

- Ian Matthew Sargent (via ianmsargent)

Photo



Can I attract a call or text message from a friend who is specific(or at least random person). because I thought that i can't control people to act to do something. but t i read in some part someone got a sudden contact from a old friend in the book(the secret)!

You can't control the life and the choices of someone, but you can vibrate to their frequency, even by just thinking about them, this creates a link between you and them, and this could trigger in them a thought about you, and from that point they may decide to call or text you.

The decision to act is up to them, but if you give out only positive thoughts about that person, about why it would be great to hear from them, then the universe will create a way for this to occur. You don't really have to focus so much on receiving a call or a text, but mainly on the friend/person, and what you like about them, and imagine what you would tell them. This will send out a strong positive vibration and open a field of possibilities, open your mind to them !

Namaste

debbielattuga: FCF. How to Go from Crappy to HaPpY!...



debbielattuga:

FCF. How to Go from Crappy to HaPpY! http://bit.ly/14vkFgn

Not a question, just a thought. I just read the post from the Youtube singer and how they realized they were limiting possibilities by wanting lots of views on their videos. One of the most important things I've learned through my time selling items on Etsy is that it's not the amount of views you get, it's about getting the *right* views. The views from people who have just found exactly what they were looking for in what you're offering. That will happen for the Youtube singer

[end of the ask] … as long as they stay positive and keep believing in their talent!

Indeed, we don't have to please everyone in life, we just have to stay open to reach the right persons. Views on Youtube don't really matter, it's not something to focus upon, it may increase by itself if it needs to, but as you say, all the singer should focus upon is their talent and the passion they have for what they do, and have a believing, a knowing, that doors are opening for them.

Photo



"Every decision you make—every decision—is not a decision about what to do. It's a decision about Who..."

"

Every decision you make—every decision—is not a decision about what to do. It's a decision about Who You Are.

When you see this, when you understand it, everything changes. You begin to see life a new way. All events, occurrences, and situations turn into opportunities to do what you came here to do.

"

- Friendship with God - Neale Donald Walsch

From The Secret newsletter

A Secret Scrolls message from Rhonda Byrne
Creator of The Secret

 

From The Secret Daily Teachings

Here are four fundamental things to do to manifest money using the law of attraction.

1. Think more thoughts in a day of abundance than of lack of money.
2. Be happy now, without the money.
3. Be truly grateful for everything you have now.
4. Give the best of yourself to others.

Four easy steps. You can do them if you want it enough.

 

May the joy be with you,


Rhonda Byrne
The Secret… bringing joy to billions

Abraham Hicks - 30 days challenge (by vio77X)



Abraham Hicks - 30 days challenge (by vio77X)

Nahko Bear (Medicine for the People) ღ Aloha Ke Akua (by...



Nahko Bear (Medicine for the People) ღ Aloha Ke Akua (by SailinJerry)

Lyrics:

Lend your ears, lend your hands,
Lend your movement, anything you can.
Come to teach, come to be taught.
Come in the likeness in the image of God.
Cause, you can be like that.
With all that humbleness, and all that respect.

All of the power invested in me,
be it hard to love my enemies.
All of the black bags over the heads of the dead and dying.

The more I understand about the human race,
the less I comprehend about our purpose and place
and maybe if there was a clearer line
the curiosity would satisfy.

Time based prophecies that kept me from living,
in the moment I am struggling
to trust the divinity of all the gods
and what the hell they have planned for us.

I cry for the creatures who get left behind
but everything will change in a blink of an eye
and if you wish to survive,
you will find the guide inside.

I go back and forth every single day,
the clarity that comes to me in a choppy way,
as the feelings and the places
and the seasons change,
the galaxies remain.

Energy fields cone the body in space.
The angels that are coming from a spiritual waste.
The hate that gets me distant from my spiritual pace.
Ten fold the manna when the planets are in place, in polar alignment.
We're on assignment.
Bodies on consignment.
Return them to the circus.

And what is the purpose?
What is the purpose and would you believe it?
Would you believe it
if you knew what you were for
and how you became so informed?

Bodies of info performing such miracles.
I am a miracle made up of particles
and in this existence,
I'll stay persistent,
and I'll make a difference
and I will have lived it.

Aloha, Aloha Ke Akua, Ke Akua,
Aloha, Aloha, Kuleana, Kuleana.
Aloha, Aloha Ke Akua, Ke Akua,
Aloha, Aloha, Kuleana, Kuleana.

Each day that I wake,
I will praise, I will praise.
Each day that I wake,
I give thanks, I give thanks.
Each day that I wake,
I will praise, I will praise.
Each day that I wake,
I give thanks, I give thanks.

And the day that I don't wake up
and transcend the holy make-up,
I am capable, I am powerful.
And the day that I don't wake up
and transcend the holy makeup,
I am on my way to a different place….

I'm not a leader, just a creature,
seeking the features of a teacher.
Whether you follow or whether you lead
All mysterious ways of nature and I'm into it.
Changing management.

And there are various ways to conquer this monotonous metropolis,
my stubbornness is bottomless,
my fearlessness is talking shit
and I'm wide awake and I'm taking names.

I am not a leader, just a creature.
Seeking the features of a teacher.
Whether you follow or whether you lead
All mysterious ways of nature and I'm into it.
I'm into it.
Changing management.

And there are various ways to conquer this monotonous metropolis,
my stubbornness is bottomless,
my fearlessness is talking shit
and I am wide awake.
And I'm taking names.

And there are various ways to conquer this monotonous metropolis,
my stubbornness is bottomless,
my fearlessness is talking shit,
and I'm wide awake and I'm taking names.

Do you speak to me like you speak to God?
All of the love and understanding between the father and the son?
Do you believe in the perfectness of where you are?
These are my people, these are my children,
this is the land that I would fight for.

My solidarity is telling me to patiently
be moving the musical medicine around the planet in a hurry,
Cuz there's no time to waste.
Got to wake up the people time to stand up and say,
we know what we are for
and how we became so informed.
Bodies of info, performing such miracles.
I am a miracle, made up of particles
and in this existence,
I'll stay persistent
and I'll make a difference
and I will have lived it. ……..

Aloha, Aloha Ke Akua, Ke Akua,
Aloha, Aloha, Kuleana, Kuleana.
Aloha, Aloha Ke Akua, Ke Akua,
Aloha, Aloha, Kuleana, Kuleana.

Each day that I wake,
I will praise, I will praise.
Each day that I wake,
I give thanks, I give thanks.
Each day that I wake,
I will praise, I will praise.
Each day that I wake,
I give thanks, I give thanks.

And the day that I don't wake up
and transcend the holy make-up,
I am capable, Hm that's right,
I am powerful.
And the day that I don't wake up and transcend the holy make-up,
I am on my way to a different place!

Aloha, Aloha Ke Akua, Ke Akua,
Aloha, Aloha, Kuleana, Kuleana.
Aloha, Aloha Ke Akua, Ke Akua,
Aloha, Aloha, Kuleana, Kuleana.

No comments:

Post a Comment