Friday 7 June 2013

keepsitleft

9 months going strong!



9 months going strong!

Photo



twerkings: x



twerkings:

x

"I just wanna live my life & give you everything I can give…"

"I just wanna live my life & give you everything I can give…"

dont-taste-me-bro: KiD-CuDi "Cudderisback" Directed by Jason...



dont-taste-me-bro:

KiD-CuDi "Cudderisback" Directed by Jason Goldwatch (by deconmedia)  ♥

Photo



Photo



outofharmsway: Stop it pharrell



outofharmsway:

Stop it pharrell

Photo



thisistheendmovie: Happy Hump Day!



thisistheendmovie:

Happy Hump Day!

passion-knowledge-dreams: One of my favourite love songs…  "I...



passion-knowledge-dreams:

One of my favourite love songs… 

"I pray everyday, friends we'll stay even as we begin to lay."

my-pointless-blog: You've just got to love captain jack...









my-pointless-blog:

You've just got to love captain jack sparrow, found two pics from tumblr and two on google and was like heck i shall make a photoset :3

bring-your-friends: Captain Jack



bring-your-friends:

Captain Jack

moonseeel: His positiveness is killin' - FunSubstance.com on We...



moonseeel:

His positiveness is killin' - FunSubstance.com on We Heart It - http://weheartit.com/entry/62804064/via/Moonie_Nollet

Hearted from: http://FunSubstance.com/

stoplivingintheshadow: jack en @weheartit.com -...



stoplivingintheshadow:

jack en @weheartit.com - http://whrt.it/14DxHew

morsmordre-morsmordre: Johnny Depp's characters



morsmordre-morsmordre:

Johnny Depp's characters

Photo



Photo



mind-at-play: The importance of living 1 and 2



mind-at-play:

The importance of living 1 and 2

liamalvytattoo: It's finally shorts weather in England, it was...



liamalvytattoo:

It's finally shorts weather in England, it was great to see this panther head fully healed yesterday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment