Thursday 6 June 2013

Makaology

Even though we all know the right choice, we make the wrong ones for selfish reasons.

GUYS ILYASM. <3 Even though I’ve been inactive for quite awhile, I till have most you guys....

GUYS ILYASM. <3 Even though I’ve been inactive for quite awhile, I till have most you guys. All 4k of you all. Love you guys. ;~;

"YOU will be the only YOU to ever live on this planet. How fucking rad is that? So don't be afraid to..."

"YOU will be the only YOU to ever live on this planet. How fucking rad is that? So don't be afraid to be yourself. Fuck what people think about you. Take advantage of being unique and stay true to who you really are"

- John O'Callaghan, The Maine

Rektikano, Keena-Keena

This cheer has been stuck in my head for quite awhile now. Hahaha! :))

Okay so  2 days ago, I went to LPEP 2K13. It’s an orientation for Lasallian froshies. With LPEP, we learned more about the school, what it really is about and what to expect.

As I sat down inside the auditorium, my mind was like “HOLY ****. I think I entered a convent.” Then again, it wasn’t actually that bad. I’m not the praying type of person. I want to change that. And so I thought, maybe it wasn’t such a bad idea to enter DLSU after all.

I made friends. Some people were overreacting when I said I came from UPRHS though. It was fun. Haha! 

I’m skipping a load of shit because the best thing about LPEP 2K13 was the party. CLA, the best college ever, are amazing party people. Literally amazing. I love you guys. Haha! :)) 

During the party, you could really feel that you are in a concert. Awesome music while everyone was dancing and shouting, how can it not feel like a concert. “CLA! CLA! CLA!” The crowd is simply amazing. I can’t put it to words tbh. /:

image

(the crowd. credits are not mine. I just took it from facebook)

LPEP 2K13 is suck an amazing experience that can’t be put into words. I super love it and asdfhgjkl’ <3 It’s a great way to start the year.

image

image

MY BLOCK MATES. :D

Election Stress.

To anyone who doesn’t know, I’m from a family of politicians. Today is election day and I am so fucking stressed.

Bashers and haters can’t be avoided. There is this certain person that I would love to kill with my lovely teenage language for his absolute wrongness and loser grammar. I mean seriously, he actually said “the same HAND WRITTEN”. Bitch please.

Every single day has been hectic and I am seriously pms-ing in bed because of this. I keep telling myself that “I believe in compensation. I believe in good karma and bad karma.”

May bad karma shower upon you for being so desperate. 

GUYS. XKIT HAS CHAT OMG. CHAT WIFF ME. XD

GUYS. XKIT HAS CHAT OMG. CHAT WIFF ME. XD

Selfieee.



Selfieee.

Boy: Who do you like?

Boy:Who do you like?
Girl:No one
Boy: Who do you like?
Girl: I said I don't like anyone.
Boy:Who do you like?
Girl: Stop asking me who I like!
Boy: I won't stop until you say my name. Now who do you like?
Girl: -blushes madly-

Schedule. <3

Whaddya know? I’m finally a Lasallian. ((:

I want to own a typewriter. /:

I want to own a typewriter. /:

Romeo x Cinderella

It’s a song that you told me that I should listen to. If I remember correctly, It was January 5, 2010 when you told me to listen to that song every single day. Up to this day, I still do. No matter how much I told your best friend that I wouldn’t anymore, it reminds me of you and what you told me. 

It may look like that I haven’t gotten over you, but I have. I just don’t ever want to forget you. I’d like to preserve my memories. The one that I have made with you are my most precious ones. I’d write everything down so I won’t forget. 

Now you told me that day that you were Romeo and I was Cinderella. That you were my Romeo and I was your Cinderella. Not Romeo and Juliet for they had a tragedy and that you want me happy so I became your Cinderella. 

With that said, how come I feel like I was Juliet all along?

I can still remember that night when you called. I was studying and then my phone suddenly rang....

I can still remember that night when you called. I was studying and then my phone suddenly rang. Your name was on the screen and I thought it was strange of you to call. I thought it must be urgent. I answered and then you asked me, "Are you watching TV?" I told you I wasn't. You asked me to turn on the television quickly and go to Disney Channel. It was weird of you to ask such a thing but I did it anyway. At that time, the movie Aladdin was showing and they were on the magic carpet singing “A Whole New World”. "Are you watching this?" he asked. I said yes and he replied to me these exact words:

"Thank you for showing me a whole new world."

After that, he just disappeared from my life.

I didn’t even say thank you. Thank you for the wonderful carpet ride. You taught me how to feel, see the world and be myself. I owe you a lot. I owe myself to you. And also, I love you. You’ll forever be my first love and you’ll forever stay in my heart. Not even as a mere memory in my heart but a part of it since you made me whole.

You are always gonna be the one and you should know ”How I wish I could have never let you go”. Come into my life again, oh don’t say no. You are always gonna be the one in my life. So true, I believe I can never find somebody like you, my first love.”

I sang that in a contest once. As I sang, I was thinking of you, secretly hoping that my song could reach your heart. Unfortunately, whether it reached you or not. I know you won’t talk to me anymore. 

Shit. I am crying.

I think it’s because I am nervous. Nervous for me and most especially, nervous for my dad. Elections are roughly a week away and I don’t want to hear anymore negativity and bad comments from it. I know that my dad can do this. He’s far the greatest politician I have ever seen in my life. 

One of my favorite works. :3



One of my favorite works. :3

I’m not famous but I have tons of friends and that’s enough for me.

I’m not famous but I have tons of friends and that’s enough for me.

I don't know how to edit for a guy. I apologize.orz



I don't know how to edit for a guy. I apologize.orz

It's hard to render using a pen and it took me a long time...



It's hard to render using a pen and it took me a long time to look for scan lines. Well, I hope you like it. 

Photo



Reblog to get a sign. I am bored. /:

Reblog to get a sign. I am bored. /::

Samples. No need to follow. Just let me kill my boredom.

Omg Mika thank you so much I LOVE YOU SO MUCH OMg you made me tear up

AWWWW <3 WELL YOU'RE THE BEST AND YOU DESERVE THE BEST. HAHA. WE MADE EACH OTHER TEAR UP. AWW. <33 ILYSM <33

No comments:

Post a Comment