Friday 7 June 2013

Lost in a large crowd of one

Shady FUCKING Maple!!!

Soooooooooo much food!!!!

If you live anywhere east of the Mississippi (or, you know, southeast Pennsylvania) and haven’t been, you NEED to try it.

skate-high: To me, songs are kind of like bookmarks. Have you ever listened to a song that you...

skate-high:

To me, songs are kind of like bookmarks. Have you ever listened to a song that you haven't heard in a while, and all of a sudden, all the memories of that time period come back, and you remember what your life used to be like. They're like milestones in your life.

ruem: wunderscheisse: blaien: so this commercial is being...



ruem:

wunderscheisse:

blaien:

so this commercial is being taken down and off of tv after Cheerios got complaints from people about how this commercial is promoting bi-racial families. as a child coming from a bi-racial family i'm actually astonished and disgusted. it's 20 fucking 13 people, get a grip.

Wait what

What then can we all just spread this around online cause it's pretty damn cute

jukeun: sometimes people who are sad dont always need the "it gets better talk" sometimes people...

jukeun:

sometimes people who are sad dont always need the "it gets better talk"

sometimes people just want to hear "you are sad, you are trying your best, and it's okay. you're okay and you're alive and that's a big accomplishment"

because i know for myself unconditional optimism gets really fucking annoying. sometimes i just want to be sad and have it be okay that im sad.

don't make me feel weirder than i already do in my own skin.

im-just-a-match-in-water: toyoungtolivethisway: officialalltime...



im-just-a-match-in-water:

toyoungtolivethisway:

officialalltimelow:

Press play and enjoy fuckers.

holy

At first I'm just like "it's fucking clapping, I don't ca-" and then he began to sing and I took in such a deep breath my uncle had to make sure I was ok.

Photo



thetruthboutmylies: is0lated-system: littlemisspartyhardy: sunpeach: okay does anyone else find...

thetruthboutmylies:

is0lated-system:

littlemisspartyhardy:

sunpeach:

okay does anyone else find it kind of strange that dove makes chocolate and body soap

magnum makes condoms and popsicles lol

Bic makes lighters and school supplies

Yamaha makes motorbikes and pianos

I make you sad and sexually frustrated

Photo



teganintraining: hiimjamie: too-stoned-to-remember: Why do dogs go mental when they see another...

teganintraining:

hiimjamie:

too-stoned-to-remember:

Why do dogs go mental when they see another dog

I imagine that in their heads they're like 

THAT IS DOG 

I AM DOG 

DOG DOG DOG DOG DOG DOG

i do this with queer people in unfamiliar environments

THAT IS QUEER

I AM QUEER

QUEER QUEER QUEER QUEER QUEER QUEER

dont-argue-with-your-serperior: im that one friend that doesnt date anyone and doesnt really go to...

dont-argue-with-your-serperior:

im that one friend that doesnt date anyone and doesnt really go to parties or have a life really but when im over at your house ill eat all your food and for exchange i shall tell you bad puns

vincentvangaylord: "when crafting their social media...



vincentvangaylord:

"when crafting their social media identities, teenagers are more sophisticated — and safer — than adults might think"
fucking finally someone is realizing this

When pride and tradition supersedes service to the community...

The fire company I run with is in the process of merging with two others in the area.
We have three companies within a little over a mile of each other. We all have dwindling volunteers. There is a lot of duplication of equipment. There are short funds. It makes sense.
So why is there such an issue? Its been attempted many times before, and each failed horribly because of egos. The last time, it was decided we would stay separate companies but train together and modify run cards so we were all dispatched together. And that worked well for years. Now they are attempting it again. And its going to happen this time, it was promised to the townships/borough and the new entity has already been formed. A year from today the legacy companies will cease to exist.
And people are pissed. There’s backstabbing, undercutting, slandering, fighting (including an all out brawl on the firehouse apron involving several members of two of the companies.)
This is literally going to destroy all three companies.
And why? Because everyone’s head is to big to remember why we do this.

whatshouldwecallemts: Anytime that I'm dispatched to a peds...



whatshouldwecallemts:

Anytime that I'm dispatched to a peds call.

whatshouldwecallemts: When I get dispatched to call outside of...



whatshouldwecallemts:

When I get dispatched to call outside of my first due area.

straight girl: hi

straight girl: hi
me: uhhhhhh i like dick so..

whatshouldwecallemts: When I'm sitting at the station and haven't gone to a single call: When I...

whatshouldwecallemts:

When I'm sitting at the station and haven't gone to a single call:

image

When I haven't seen the station since shift change:

image

Photo









rsapberry: the-fake-truth: inbecillus: an-idle-teen: inbecillus: I hate myself but I still...

rsapberry:

the-fake-truth:

inbecillus:

an-idle-teen:

inbecillus:

I hate myself but I still think I'm better than everybody else

I hate people but I'd love to be in a relationship

I love food but I don't want to get fat

I want money but dont want a job

look it's my entire life in a post 

Photo



kyleehenke: THEIR FRIENDSHIP IS EVERYTHING I WANT FROM LIFE



kyleehenke:

THEIR FRIENDSHIP IS EVERYTHING I WANT FROM LIFE

No comments:

Post a Comment